Rates are subject to change and are dependent upon the class or group being offered. Call for details.
Should you wish to use insurance for therapy, services may be covered in full or in part by your health insurance or employee benefit plan. Please check your coverage carefully by asking the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Reduced fee is offered on a case by case basis. Please contact (240) 599-8060 for more details.
Cash, check, money orders and all major debit and credit cards accepted for payment.
If you do not show up for your scheduled therapy appointment, and you have not notified us at least 24 hours in advance, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Request a therapy appointment online here.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.